Our Services and Farm Family
- Traditional riding lessons using natural horsemanship principles (private or group).
- "Focus Area(s) Specific" lessons ( ground or riding) using a variety of strategies based in natural horsemanship and energy healing concepts.
- Pony rides
- Volunteer Program- typically ages 14 and up.
- Specialized Volunteer Program designed for adults with challenges to assist in supporting our horses.
- Limited weekend summer and fall schedule for 2022. Our lessons incorporate equine supported learning in the areas of communication, social pragmatics, academics, relaxation and mindfulness, executive functioning and core strengthening. Our specialized work includes strategies to overcome trauma, fear, anxiety, regulation, and challenges with self worth.
Energy Healing Strategies
- All things are energy! Understanding energy and how it influences thoughts, actions and feelings is addressed through teaching a variety of strategies: Including Reiki, breathing,understanding trauma from a whole body perspective, and learning to be grounded and present.
- On and off-farm individual sessions and group workshops can be offered.
- We also will be offering support for horses who are injured, ill or struggle with chronic issues just as we support our own horses. Ginny is certified in Reiki and Energy Codes Facilitation. Kevin and Ginny (founders) are former trauma therapists.